This will be a COVID-19 run event and will only go ahead if BDGA gets approval from PDGA to run sanctioned events again. All government guidelines will be followed as will advice from PDGA and BDGA that will allow players and friends to be safe.
South Worden Farm Disc Golf Course has been 7 years in the making and hosted its first Championship last year. It is still growing - with another 500 trees planted last year - and as holes have matured and developed they have become more challenging! This is a fun course with something for everyone - long, short, left, right and straight down the middle!!
Charlie and Maggi invite you to the South Worden Farm Disc Golf Championships!
Designed by Charlie Mead with DGA Mach X powder coated baskets SWF joins Whitcombe, Creeksea and Burnlaw as working farm Disc Golf courses on the BDGA Tour. Set in 16 acres of pastureland amid the rolling hills of N Devon, close to the Atlantic Coast beaches of Cornwall, we are a perfect launchpad to explore the wild countryside of the area.
Camping is available locally or at SWF with room for travel vans. Breakfast and lunch will be provided if government guidelines allow and along with registration fees it will all be at an inclusive cost of £60.
Contacts & Social
Directions & Maps
Postcode: EX22 7TW
Beware - Satnav may take you elsewhere!!
From the centre of Bradworthy take Mill Rd- passing between Wicketts Garage and Balsdon’s Store. Pass the Primary School. Go down the hill and take first left - signed Kilkhampton/Bude. Go up the hill for one mile, past the dairy farm until you reach the crossroads. Turn left. Take the next left by the Wind Turbines. SWF is on the right - the first set of double green gates you come to!
SWFarm all-in Player Registration and Green Fees - £60
- Green fees
- Friday and Saturday night accommodation
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch
Saturday Dinner is a cook - your - own BBQ available for £10 per person. All Meat provided is from South Worden Farm and our local butcher - Lamb Chops, Sausages, Burgers, Pork Chops - along with Vegetarian/Vegan options, Vegetable Kebabs, Salads and buns and Sauces.
Camping / Travel Van / Barn Floor
NB: Local campsites are also available as there will be limited camping at SWF.
Player Registration and Green Fees - £30
- Green fees
Friday 14th August
- 10.00 - Course Open for practice
- 12.00 - Farm accommodation Open
- 19.00 - Dinner - Bring your own, Pub or Fish & Chip Van
Saturday 15th August
- 7.30 Breakfast
- 8.30 - Players Meeting
- 9.30 - Round 1 Tee off
- 12.30 - Lunch
- 14.30 - Round 2 Tee off
- 19.00 - Dinner - BBQ - Cook Your Own!
- 20.00 - Player Party - Live music & games!
Sunday 16th August
- 7.30 - Breakfast
- 9.00 - Round 3 Tee off
- 12.00 - Lunch
- 13.00 - Finals for minimum of top 4 in each Division
- 15.00 - Awards
- Finals will be 50% of each Division for those with 8 or more entrants.
- Finals will be for minimum of 4 players.
- Finals will only be held for Divisions with 4 or more entrants.
- rophies will only be given for Divisions with 4 or more registered players.
- Prizes will be given for top three in each division.